Dec 3, 2012

Al Martino - I Love You Because (1963)

Al Martino - I Love You Because (1963)

This is a great album from the talents of Al Martino arguably one of his best, a must have for any fan or collector. The vinyl is in great condition the cover has age wear but is solid and all original as issued 1963. This album has always been played on my Thorens TD 166 MK II turntable with a DynaVector 10X2 MC cartridge, with that having been said, they have been played and some are not cosmetically perfect and some may have had other owners but they are from my personal collection and have been taken care of as long as I have owned them.
—Amazon.com

Track List
  1. I Love You Because
  2. Bouquet Of Roses
  3. I Really Don't Want To Know
  4. Lonely Drifter
  5. It's A Sin
  6. Losing You
  7. Still
  8. If I Never Get To Heaven
  9. You Win Again
  10. Merry-Go-Round
  11. Just Call Me Lonesome
  12. Take These Chains From My Heart

1 comment:

If you like the music you found here, leave a comment of thanks.