Oct 20, 2010

Al Martino - The Ultimate Al Martino (2005)

Al Martino - The Ultimate Al Martino (2005)

This album contains all of his hits including Here In My Heart, Now, Rachael, Wanted, I Love You Because & Spanish Eyes as well as some other great songs including Born Free, Georgia On My Mind, Close To You and Can't Take My Eyes Off You. EMI. 2005.
—Amazon.com

Track List 
  1. Can't Take My Eyes off You 
  2. Are You Lonesome Tonight
  3. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
  4. I Love You Because
  5. Close to You
  6. If I Were a Carpenter
  7. It's Now or Never-O Sole Mio
  8. Here in My Heart
  9. Now
  10. Take My Heart
  11. Born Free
  12. Granada
  13. The Man from Laramie
  14. Rachel
  15. Wanted
  16. The More I See You
  17. Can't Help Falling in Love
  18. The Look of Love
  19. Because You're Mine
  20. My Cherie Amour
  21. Dream a Little Dream of Me
  22. Georgia on My Mind
  23. The Story of Tina
  24. Spanish Eyes

1 comment:

If you like the music you found here, leave a comment of thanks.