Sep 29, 2010

The Doctor Is In!

Dear Readers,

First, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. I know I have not been very active lately. Life has a way of happening and it takes priority over hobbies like this blog.

In the time since my last post, there have been some major changes among file hosts especially, RapidShare, the host that files shared on this blog are stored on.

RapidShare it seems has made some changes to the way their service works that has prompted many of their users to switch to other file hosts.

After long and careful consideration I have also decided to switch to another file host. The new host that I will be using from now on will be HotFile (http://hotfile.com/) Easy Share (http://www.easy-share.com/).

I will be converting old posts as time permits. Please report any dead links so that I may update them. As old posts are updated they will be reposted on the current date.

New shares will be hosted on HotFile Easy Share.

You can well imagine the amount of time this process will take. All I ask in return is that if you download anything please take a moment of your time and leave a comment with a word of thanks. I don’t think that asking too much in return just consider the pleasure you will get when listening to the music featured on this blog.

If you wish to support this blog and the artists who work you are enjoying further please click on the links in the posts. The links point to Amazon.com and any purchase you make will support the artist as well, to a lesser degree, myself. Remember that I am not paid to maintain this blog I do it as a desire to share the music I enjoy with others so that they may enjoy it as well.

That being said any support you can provide weather it is a thank you on a comment or a purchase of the music found here will help to keep this blog up and running. Please remember that by helping me you are also helping yourself and other that come across this blog.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the music you found here, leave a comment of thanks.